NIKOTOP: 20 tonadillas para Halloween

1.- Thriller – Michael Jackson
2.- Tubullar Bells part I – Mike Oldfield
3.- Scary Monsters and Super Creeps – David Bowie
4.- Werewolves Of London – Warren Zevon
5.- People Are Strange – The Doors
6.- (Don't Fear) The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
7.- Boris The Spider – The Who
8.- Friend Of The Devil – The Grateful Dead
9.- Casper The Friendly Ghost – Daniel Johnston
10.- Psycho Killer – Talking Heads
11.- Zombie – The Cranberries
12.- Sympathy For The Devil – The Rolling Stones
13.- Highway To Hell – AC/DC
14.- Devil's Haircut- Beck
15.- Halloweenhead – Ryan Adams
16.- Ghost Town – Specials
17.- Black Magic Woman – Santana
18.- Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr
19.- Bad Moon Rising – Creedence Clearwater Revival
20.- Devil In Disguise – Elvis Presley

5 comentarios:

  1. Wicked Annabella - The Kinks

    God Save Dave

    "In a dark and misty house,
    where no christian man has been, wicked Annabella mixes a brew
    that no one's ever seen.
    Relatives have passed her by,
    too scared to even say hello.
    She's in perpetual midnight
    she shuts out the day
    and goes about her sinful ways.
    I, I've seen her hair,
    I've seen her face look towards mine.
    I, I've felt her eyes burning my soul, twisting my mind"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Y os Fuzztones y Cramps,ambos tiene discos dedicados este dia!
    un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Visit from the dead dog - Ed Harcourt

    Cancionaca pop

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh! la de los Kinks no sé como me la dejé, y la del Harcourt me gustaba mucho, vaya video más cachondo tenía.....

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hombre, ni que sea por el título: "Halloween parade", de New York (mi disco fetiche de Reed... sinvergüenzaaaaaaa !!!)

    ResponderEliminar